Emptech’s Bonded Service for Nonprofits
Bonded Service for 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Employers
Emptech has partnered with First Nonprofit Insurance Company to provide our exclusive Emptech bonded service solution for nonprofit employers. Our program provides budgetary certainty to non-profit employers without the high cost of participating in the burdensome state unemployment tax systems. Bonded service through Emptech bases your contribution on your own individual unemployment claims and charge activity. It is a comprehensive risk management and administration program for UI cost control.
Upon reviewing your benefit history, Emptech will develop a program which provides significant unemployment cost savings. To ensure the lowest possible on-going claims cost, Emptech will manage all your unemployment claims, as well as reimburse the state for your unemployment benefits through the terms of the bonded services agreement.
The following benefits make bonded service an excellent unemployment alternative for 501(c)(3) employers:
- Better utilization of funding without the unknown fluctuation of quarterly benefit charges;
- Financial security and certainty;
- Fixed costs, facilitating more accurate budgeting and business planning;
- Professional unemployment claims and hearings administration;
- Loss control reporting;
- Education and training;
- Placement of state-mandated bond (where required);
- Multi-year terms and coverage options available, including “favorable experience refunds”;
- Savings of up to 50%; leaving more funds available for other programs and services.